If you are having trouble with old, shabby windows, switching to modern, energy-efficient units is often the best course of action to undertake. It offers numerous exciting and long-term benefits for you, your home, and even your bank account. Timberland Exteriors, a trusted window and vinyl siding installation contractor, shares some of them below.
- Lower Costs. If you upgrade to energy-saving windows, you will reap the benefits of lower heating and cooling costs throughout the year. This is because energy-efficient windows have superior thermal performance and can reduce heat loss and heat gain.
- Eliminate Glare. Energy-efficient windows are equipped with laminated glass that blocks out ultraviolet light and the uncomfortable glare that comes with it without limiting the amount of useful daylight. This means your household items like carpets, furniture, and wall art will not fade due to severe sunlight exposure.
- Reduced Condensation. Since the interior glass surfaces of energy-efficient windows are warmer, you will not have to worry about excessive frost and condensation. According to a vinyl window installation expert, condensation may encourage the growth of mold, rot wood molding, and peel off the paint on your windows, all of which compromise the functionality and appearance of your home.
- Improved Security. Another benefit of energy-saving windows is that they utilize advanced glass technology that is also used to build car windshields. If the security feature of your windows is improved, it can help prevent intruders from entering your home.
- Reduced Noise. One thing unique about energy-efficient windows is that inert gas like argon is typically inserted into the open spaces between the panes of glass. This feature helps block out outdoor noises such as lawnmowers and barking dogs.
You can count on Timberland Exteriors for high-quality exterior improvement solutions, including window installation and storm damage restoration. Our certified team is committed to providing the comfort and satisfaction that homeowners in and around St. Paul, MN deserve. Call us at (651) 374-9858 or fill out our contact form to request a free, no-obligation quote.