Western Wisconsin’s Top-Rated Home Remodeling Contractors
Get Your Roof, Siding or Window Replacement Done by the Company That Cares
Let’s face it – home remodeling contractors do not always have the best reputations. In this industry, it is common for workers to skip important steps because they are not trained properly or, even worse, cut corners even when they know better. This approach to home remodeling is not only unprofessional, it can also be downright dangerous.
Timberland Exteriors™ Is Different
Timberland’s founder started remodeling home exteriors because he wanted to dedicate his life to serving others while doing what he loved. Today, Timberland Exteriors™ is a thriving company staffed by people who are passionate about home remodeling. There is no place we would rather be than working on your home, so you can bet your bottom dollar that we will take the time to do our work properly!
Protecting Homes With Style
Home exteriors have to be strong enough to stand up to harsh weather, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be gorgeous too. We carry an array of superior product lines that boast a one-two punch of beauty and performance. These products include the following:
- Exterior and patio doors that keep your entryways tightly sealed.
- Replacement windows in classic wood and maintenance-free vinyl styles.
- Roofing systems from the top manufacturers in the industry.
- Siding options that provide strong protection and strong curb appeal.
- Natural and cultured stone veneer options to give your home a classic look.
At Timberland Exteriors, we know that your time is valuable, which is why we do not waste it with high-pressure sales pitches, lazy workers or poor craftsmanship. Instead, we stick with a few core principles that guide us through all our working relationships:
- Listening to what our clients actually want, rather than pushing them into the contracts that will be the most profitable for us.
- Prioritizing our clients’ safety, comfort and satisfaction for the duration of the project.
- Completing projects that live up to client expectations and continue to function properly for years after the job is done.
Houses are complicated. You cannot simply slap on some new siding and call it a day. At the outset of every project, you have to evaluate each home for its unique characteristics, such as age, dimensions and location. This step can be time-consuming, but it can also help you uncover challenges before you get started.
Many contractors try to take a “one-size-fits-all” approach to their homes and end up disappointing their clients. At Timberland Exteriors, we thrive on the challenges that come along with every new project.When we remodel home exteriors, our clients’ satisfaction is central in our minds. Timberland Exteriors serves residents of Hudson, New Richmond and Somerset, WI. If you think your space is unusual or confusing, then you need to call us – we would love to get our hands on the project!