Siding Installation Services in New Richmond, WI
Update Your Siding With James Hardie® Fiber Cement Products
Timberland Exteriors is the local siding installation expert in the New Richmond, WI, area. We specialize in installing the most popular siding in America, James Hardie® fiber cement board siding. James Hardie is not only beautiful; it’s also extremely durable. It can be customized to mimic nearly any other siding material, including cedar shingles and wood shake siding. Plus, it’s designed to be both fire- and storm-resistant. You won’t have to worry about the next hailstorm or windstorm when you install this siding material.
Why You Should Replace Your Siding
Even when siding doesn’t look its best, many of us put off replacing it – either because of budgetary concerns or simply because we think it’s not worth the investment. Yet replacing old siding has many benefits.
- Decrease home heating/cooling costs – Old siding isn’t as insulating as newer versions, which may increase home energy costs.
- Stop moisture penetration – If your exterior boards are allowing water into your home, your interior paint might start buckling and peeling.
- Eliminate mold and mildew growth due to water intrusion.
- Reduce painting expenses – If you find yourself painting your exterior more often than every 10 years or so, you might need to replace it with newer materials.
- Improve the look of your home – Rotted or buckling boards just don’t look good. They affect both your curb appeal and potential resale value.
Ready to Get New Siding? Give Us a Call!
Timberland Exteriors is proud to serve residents throughout the New Richmond, WI, area. We live by the principles of honor and character, and work hard to ensure that our customers receive superior customer service and products. Contact us now at (651) 439-1760, or fill out our online form to learn more about our services and how we can assist you.