SKYLIGHTS – SOLATUBE
Solatube Tubular Skylight
The Beauty of Natural Light
Timberland Exteriors™ is proud to offer Solatube to the Twin Cities. Solatube patented and developed the first tubular skylight over fifteen years ago. Since then, Solatube has been dedicated to manufacturing a technologically superior, high quality product. Over the years, Solatube has become the largest and most trusted manufacturer of tubular skylights in the world.
Need to light a small space, such as a bathroom, hallway, or walk-in closet? Choose our compact 10″ Solatube. Use the 14″ Solatube to bathe your large living areas in sunlight. It’s also perfect for kitchens, bathrooms, stairwells, home offices, and entryways.
Natural light lifts spirits, makes spaces appear larger, and reveals our world in its true color. Beyond its aesthetic appeal, it also reduces eyestrain, increases our productivity, and lessens electrical demand. Unfortunately, today’s buildings rarely have enough natural light.
But, now it’s possible to change that with affordable, yet highly advanced tubular skylights. Using a revolutionary, innovative design, you can capture sunlight on your rooftop, redirect it down a highly reflective shaft, then diffuse it throughout your interior space. The result is remarkable!
- Transforms dark and gloomy rooms! Making them brighter and more welcoming.
- Daylight is FREE…helps lower your Energy Costs!
Great for larger homes, tall entryways and stairways. Solatube also offers an Open Ceiling application for areas such as garages or warehouse style residential living areas.
For more expansive areas and higher light levels, choose a 21″ Solatube. Our patented transition box converts the round tubing to a 24″(600mm x 600mm) square diffuser, allowing easy installation in suspended ceilings as well as hard ceiling applications.
What Every Homeowner Should Know….
Why Purchase a Tubular Daylighting Device?
- It provides exceptional lighting. The light output is incredible, providing as much light as you would expect from a skylight many times its size.
- It is cost-effective. Tubular Daylighting Devices cost considerably less than other daylighting options, such as windows and skylights, including both product and installation costs.
- Installing it is fast, clean and easy. They require no structural reframing, tunneling, drywalling or painting.
- It can go almost anywhere. The compact and flexible design of TDDs allow them to be installed in just about any room, including rooms without direct roof access and smaller spaces where daylighting would usually not be an option.
- It is “Green.” TDDs allow you to switch off electric lights during the day, which provides savings on energy bills and also reduces environmental pollution.
- It is actually good for you. It has been shown in several prominent studies that increasing daily exposure to natural light can enhance mental and physical well-being, boost concentration and energy levels and a variety of other unexpected perks.