Premier Window Company Serving Twin Cities, Northern Minnesota & Western Wisconsin
Helping Homeowners With Window Replacement Since 2003
Not every window is right for every home. For example, vinyl windows may not be the best solution for a home built in the 1900s – the architectural style may not be the best fit. And just the same, a home built in the last 20 years or so might not benefit from an authentic wood window as much as it would from a vinyl window.
When It Comes to Windows, We Give You Options
No two homes are alike; no two homeowners’ tastes are alike. What works for one homeowner doesn’t work for another. So instead of installing just one or two window brands, we invest in multiple brands that offer something for every homeowner. If you want vinyl windows, we carry premium brands from Revere. If you want wood windows, we offer all the popular lines from Marvin, Andersen® and Pella®.
Our Installation Is Right for Every Window
Whether you need replacement windows or new-construction windows, we can provide superior craftsmanship and a laser-beam focus on the details that ensure a lifelong project. We back up all our work with our “No-Strings” Lifetime Labor Warranty that covers you in case of any issue crops up—whether it’s five or 50 years from now. We have both natural wood and vinyl window collections.
Casement windows feature window sashes attached to the frame by one or more hinges. Casement style windows are hinged on the side and can swing inward or outward depending on the desired style.
Double hung windows feature two window sashes that both open for multiple ventilation and ease of use. With the beauty of a simulated divided light grid or the easy clean option of grids between the glass, we have options for everyone.
Easy to Clean Tilt-in Feature: Cleaning your windows shouldn’t require you to leave the comfort of your home. With the tilt-in feature, you can easily clean the outside of your windows from inside your home. Never climb a ladder again.
Single Casement With Double Hung Grid
Replacement casement windows can be installed easily to update your home and increase its energy efficiency. They offer a contemporary design with the optional grid pattern to make it look like a double hung window. With egress hardware available, you no longer have to install a window that doesn’t match the rest of the windows in your room.
Berkshire Elite Vinyl Windows
Exceptional craftsmanship and remarkable energy-saving performance—Berkshire Elite is everything you’re looking for in a quality replacement window and more. The upscale design and attention to detail expertly merge with best-in-class technology for enduring beauty, superior energy efficiency, easy upkeep and excellent value.
Click here for the Gallery.
- BroadView™ Narrowline Frame and Sash: The contemporary low-profile construction provides a greater glass area for exceptional daylighting while embedded chambers increase energy efficiency, rigidity and durability.
- Berkshire Elite windows are precision-engineered to help keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer with less energy usage. The refined design and quality craftsmanship will beautifully withstand everyday wear and tear while providing a thermal barrier against inclement weather and energy loss.
- Fortress™ Secure Locking System: Fortress’ positive end-of-throw cam shift locking action seals the sash tightly closed; the low-profile hardware features a “locked” indicator.
- Coretec™ Composite Reinforcement: This non-conductive composite reinforcement enhances thermal performance at the meeting rails and allows for secure mounting of hardware.
- Traverse™ Telescoping Sill: The benefits here are threefold: increased structural stability, greater protection from air and water, and enhanced beauty.
- Gradient™ True Sloped Sill: Featuring a smooth surface, Gradient promptly directs water runoff without the use of weep holes to help keep the exterior window attractive.
- LinkSync™ Sash-to-Sill Interlock: LinkSync nests the sash into the sill to create a wall of resistance that helps prevent the sash from bowing during extreme winds.
- DuraFit™ Screen Bulb Seal: This compression bulb seal blocks unsightly light penetration between the screen and window frame, and helps keep insects out; it also aids in easier screen installation and removal.
Schedule a Free Estimate for Your Window Replacement
At Timberland Exteriors, we consider remodeling your home an honor. We go to great lengths to protect your belongings, keep the disturbance to a minimum and completely respect your household while we work. If you’re considering a window project, let’s talk. Call the best window company in the area at (651) 439-1760, or fill out our online form.